B-17 Texas Raiders Graphics Set

  • Sale
  • Regular price $19.00


This plane was built in 1944 by Douglas Aircraft Corporation at the Long Beach, California plant under license from Boeing. On July 12, 1945, she was delivered to the U.S. Army Air Corps as B-17G-95-DL 44-83872. Number 44-83872 was one of the last 20 B-17s built by Douglas.

The Commemorative Air Force, formerly known as the Confederate Air Force, acquired her for $50,000 and she was issued the "Tail Number" N7227C.