Delivered to RNZAF as NZ2427.
- BOC: September 6, 1945.
- SOC: Unknown.
- Stored dismantled, Admore AB, 1945-1952.
- Assembled, 1952.
- Never used, stored Rukuhia & Woodbourne, 1952-1958.
- Sold for $160.
ANAS Co, Nelson, NZ, 1958.
Peter Coleman & Barry North, Blenheim, NZ, May 1958-1990.
- Stored dismantled on farm, 1960-1990.
Tim Wallis/Alpine Fighter Group, Wanaka, NZ, 1990-1995.
- Restoration to airworthy begun.
- Incomplete airframe, rebuilt using imported parts.
Maurice Hammond, Eye, Suffolk, UK, September 2, 1997-2011.
- Restoration to airworthy finished.
- First flight, July 14, 2001.
- Registered as G-MSTG.
- Flown as 44-14419/LH-F/Janie.
Photo by Mike Palombo