The RW386 was built at Castle Bromwich in 1945. To 6 Maintenance Unit at Brize Norton on August 2 1945. She was delivered to 604 (County of Middlesex) Squadron on March 25 1947 and being coded NG-D. To Colerne and Lindholme and then to Debden in 1950. She arrived at 50 Maintenance Unit at Skellingthorpe in 1952 where she was downgraded to an instructional airframe and transferring to Honington soon afterwards. She was used by No.1 School of Technical Training at RAF Halton from August 1957 who repainted her to her 604 Squadron markings. She remained at Halton until 1982 until it was exchanged for a replica Sopwith Pup which went to Hendon museum. RW386 went to Doug Arnold's Warbirds of Great Britain collection and was stored at Blackbushe, then Bitteswell, and Biggin Hill. Restoration work started with Historic Flying Ltd. at Audley End in 1992 but not completed and stored until 2002. (She was stored in crates at North Weald from 1996 till 2001. She was acquired by Historic Flying Ltd. with a lengthy restoration at Audley End and repainted to its original 604 Squadron markings. She made her first post-restoration flight at Duxford by Lee Proudfoot on March 2, 2007. RW386 has been sold to the Swedish company BILTEMA on the 7th of May 2007 and arrived in Sweden on May 30, 2007.